Players can be registered at any time during a season.
The club now has the same membership fee for every player of £190 per year and this includes training costs for the 2018/19 season.
There are two payment options.
- The first option is full payment upfront and you can pay cash, cheque made payable to Letchworth Eagles or preferably a bank transfer to 60-13-08, 70608202 quoting the player surname, age group and team (i.e, Williams U12 Greens)
- The other option is £70 upfront and a standing order set up from 1st September 2018 for £10 per month which runs to 1st August 2019, NOT WHEN THE SEASON ENDS. If the player decides to re-sign the following season then you can continue with the standing order into the following season.
We believe that the level of subs is still very competitive compared to other clubs in the locality, and as per last year there will be the James Harpur Player Support Fund to help parents who are unable to afford the level of membership subscription required. An application form should be downloaded and submitted to the Club Welfare Officer.
Subscriptions will not generally be refundable, other than in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the club executive committee. No subs are refundable after 31 December.
We are often asked if the Eagles are value for money
£190 per season which includes a training night and a match over, say, 40 weeks a year is £4.75 per week. Not forgetting the Eagles also provide a safe & friendly environment to support the Childs development, both socially and technically.
As a guide, the registration fee covers:-
- League and County registration fees
- Match day venue facilities at Eagles
- League / Cup / County Cup fixtures (where applicable)
- Player insurance
- Administration costs
- Awards medals and trophies
- Football Kit
- Training Fees (renting the Arena is £90 per week for an age group, not all)
- Referee Fees (£20+ per game) u9s upwards
- Balls / BIBs / Cones etc.
- Future development plans of the site as set out above
The Club have lots to do
- Expand car parking
- Clubhouse outside seating
- New- goals across all ages
- Above all else the pitches need more maintenance.
They have been “maintained” over recent years but now need extra spend and attention.