Letchworth Garden City Eagles F.C.
|Chairman||Tony Eden||01462 email@example.com|
|Secretary||Kevin Bowles||0785 533 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Treasurer||Neil Akerman||0777 584 5591|
|First Team Manager||Jason Valentine||0778 839 1609|
|First Team Coach||Carl Williams||0797 381 0030|
|Reserve Team Manager||Paul Howard||0797 346 9444|
|Assistant Team Manager||Trevor Sostacenko||0777 154 email@example.com|
|Assistant Coach||Barry Gulliford|
|Grounds||Kevin Shimell||0793 295 firstname.lastname@example.org|
The Eagles first team is managed by Jason Valentine, who is responsible for team selection and all off field matters, assisted by Carl Williams who is responsible for on field issues and training.
Wanted volunteers to serve on the management committee of the senior club.
You will only have to attend 4 meetings a year and will act in supporting role for the club officers and team managers. If you are interested and would like to know more please contact the chairman Tony Eden on 07710765705 or by e mail email@example.com if you are interested in finding out more about this position.
Eagles celebrate an excellent season and are now preparing for 2018/19
Having finished as runners up in the Premier Division of the Herts Senior County League and reached 2 cup semi finals Eagles manager Jason Valentine is looking to recruit new players for next season. The management team of Jason, Mick Farrar and Carl Williams will be strengthened by the addition of Paul Donnelly, who has a wealth of experience running teams in Herts and Beds.
The reserves finished the season strongly and manager Paul Howard is also looking for new players to add experience to his young side.
Training for the first team will start Wednesday 4 July at the home ground Pixmore, next to North Herts Leisure Centre, from 7.30 to 8.30 pm. The following week training will revert to Tuesday and Thursday evenings at Pixmore , and the club welcomes interest from any players who would like to join the club and take part in the pre season preparations.
Eagles reserves start training on 17 July 7pm at Pixmore, and then every subsequent Tuesday and Thursday, same time and venue, until the new season starts on 1 September. New players are welcome
Players who are interested in joining either of the 2 club sides should attend one of the pre season training evenings. Reserve team manager Paul Howard is particularly keen to recruit a specialist goalkeeper to offer greater competition for a place in the reserve team squad next season. Anyone interested should contact him on 07973469444
Any players who are interested in joining the club should contact Jason on 07535945963 email firstname.lastname@example.org and Paul for the reserves on 07973469444
Letchworth Eagles Programme 2018/19 Season
- July 4th Pre -season starts 7.30pm @ Garden City Eagles Ground
- July 7th Saturday 3.00 O’clock Letchworth v Hitchin Town trials game (Baldock Arena)
- July 10th Tuesday Pre-season Training 7.30pm
- July 12th Thursday Pre-Season Training 7.30pm
- July 14th Saturday Letchworth v Weston (Away)
- July 17th Tuesday Pre-season Training 7.30pm
- July 19th Thursday Pre-Season Training 7.30pm
- July 21st Saturday 3.00 O’clock Letchworth v Loughton Manor Town (Baldock Arena)
- July 24th Tuesday 7.00 O’clock Letchworth v Barton Town (Hitchin College)
- July 26th Thursday Pre-season Training 7.30pm
- July 28th Saturday 3.00 O’clock Letchworth v Tring Corinthians FC (Away)
- July 31st Tuesday 7.45pm Letchworth v Hitchin FC (Away)
- 2nd August Thursday Pre-season Training 7.30pm
- 4th August Saturday 3.00Oclock Letchworth v Shefford (Away)
- 7th August Tuesday 7.30pm Pre-Season Training
- 9th August Thursday 7.30pm Pre-Season Training
- 11th August Saturday 3.00 o’clock Letchworth v Cuffely FC (Home)
The first game of the 2018/19 season in the Herts Senior County League Premier Division will be on Saturday 18 August
The reserves first fixture will be on 1 September 2018.